Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Saturday 9: Sorry (2015)

1) This song is a plea for a second chance. Are you good at forgiving/forgetting?
- Forgiving. Forgetting is another story. 

2) Justin asks his girl to "forget this." What have you done/said recently that you wish could just be forgotten?

- I just rejected a friend apology for not texting and talking to me for a long time. 

3) Mr. Bieber says he needs just 6 hours sleep every night. How about you? How much sleep do you require to feel sharp?
- I need 8 hours of sleep a day. 

4) Justin prefers D&G underwear, which can cost as much as $102/pair. Sam may be crazy, but there's no way she'd spend that much on underwear. What's something you're willing to splurge on?

I could spend lavishly if it's a travel abroad with the husband. But, spending money for branded bags, shoes, etc. will just last for years, memories of travelling will last for a lifetime. 

5) He may be picky about underwear but not cuisine. He loves Big Macs. If we were going to McDonald's, what would you order?

- French Fries and Big Mac.

6) When it comes to healthier fare, Bieber has told fans he enjoys snacking on bananas and grapes. What do you reach for between meals?

- Apple.

7) Performing in Germany, Justin Bieber told a girl who approached the stage, "Ich liebe dich” ("I love you") and she fainted. Have you ever fainted?

- Yes. Not because someone said I love you but, because of starving myself.

8) As a kid, Justin was teased for being one of the shortest in his class. What do you recall being teased about in school?
- They keep on teasing me because of my accent. I came from a province so they kept on mimicking my words.

9) Random question: Will you be watching this weekend's Super Bowl?
- I just did.

 Join the fun here.
  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

" give me some loving "

 

A New Beginning Published @ 2014 by Ipietoon