Sunday, October 16, 2016

Sunday Stealing: Wish List Meme, Part Two

26.) Favorite kids name?
 Jorge, Georgina, Alexander, Pierce, Kenrich, Phoebe. 

27.) Do you speak any other languages?
 Yes. English and Tagalog. 

28.) Do you use Twitter? 
 I seldom use twitter. 

29.) Do you go onto YouTube? 
 Yes. 

30.) Do you play Angry Birds? 
 Before.

31.) Do you like Angry Birds? 
 Not that much.

32.) Do you like Hello Kitty? 
 Yes. I still have my Hello Kitty collections when I was a kid from bags to utensils to stuff toys and even bed sheets and slippers.  

33.) Have you ever cried because you were so happy? 
 Yes! When I found out that I was pregnant ad tried 10 pregnancy test and it all went positive. I am overjoyed and was crying because I have been wishing and wanting to have a baby for three years since I get married.

34.) Who would you like to see in concert? 
 Oh! Adam Levine.

35.) Can you swim well? 
 No.  don't even know how to swim.

36.) Ever won a contest? 
 Yes! 

37.) Ever won a giveaway? 
 Yes!

38.) Do you get a full 8 hours of sleep every night? 
 More than 8 hours of sleep everyday. Not bad for pregnant woman, ayt? 

39.) What tea do you like? 
 Green Tea.

40.) What coffee do you like? 
 With cream please.

41.) Do you shop at Walmart? 
 If Wallmart is here in PH I would surely shop there every payday. 

42.) Do you shop at Target?
 Nope. 

43.) What do you order at Second Cup? 
 Starbucks, I am not a fan of anything in Second Cup.

45.) Do you like homemade meals? 
 Homemade are the best! Perks of being a good cook. 

46.) Do you like homemade baked goods? 
 Absolutely!

47.) Do you shop online? 
 Sometimes. 

48.) Name 3 stores online stores you would like to shop at: 
 Amazon
 Lazada
 Ebay

49.) What holiday don't you like? 
 Every holiday is great and much greater if you have worked for it's double pay.

50.) What do you eat more of when you're sick?
 Macaroni soup.



Join the fun HERE.

6 comments:

Stacy said...

Those are lovely names for children. Will you be using one of them? My daughter is also expecting and it sounds like she is due about the same time as you. :)

Cara Zegna said...

@Stacy - Jorge Alexander Pierce will be his name. 😊 My EDD will be on December 21, 2016.

I am Harriet said...

You're the only person it seems that has ever heard of Second Cup. I'm glad to hear that I am not missing anything.

zippiknits...sometimes said...

Loved your kid names. And I'm a fan of Hello Kitty too but don't collect it. It's truly cute in an odd way - like a 3D emoji. :-)

CountryDew said...

You might have to tell the rest of us what Second Cup is! Lovely names for children. I wonder which you will use . . .

Kwizgiver said...

Adam Levine is a great choice--solo or with Maroon5!

Post a Comment

" give me some loving "

 

A New Beginning Published @ 2014 by Ipietoon