Saturday, October 29, 2016

Saturday 9: Tubular Bells (1973)

1) According to Reader's Digest, The Exorcist is the scariest movie of all time. Have you seen it, and if so, did it scare you?
 No. I don't want to scare myself. I am fond of watching horror movies before not until I discover my third eye is open and it's not fun at all. 

2) The Exorcist has been made into a TV series on Fox, premiering last month. Have you become a fan of any of the season's new shows?

 I was addicted to "Breaking Bad" and waiting for the new season of "Game of Thrones."

3) "Tubular Bells" is a popular ringtone for both Android and iPhone. What's your ringtone?

 My phone is in a silent mode always! I just kept it on a vibrate mode.

4) As Halloween approaches, do you watch more scary shows and movies?

 No!

5) Do you have any recurring nightmares?

 Yes! I always dream of the dead, talking to them about gold and jewelries. It's always the same place wherein I use to play when I was a kid and the same scenario.

6) Have you carved a jack o' lantern this year?

 Not yet!

7) Do you like the taste of pumpkin seeds?

 I love it!

8) What will the trick or treaters who knock on your door get?

 I asked someone to bake some cupcakes and cookies for the kids.

9) A Halloween "let's pretend:" Back in the 1950s, a home in your neighborhood was the site of a gruesome murder/suicide. Relatives retained ownership of the house but declined to live there. During the ensuing decades, a legend grew: The tragic couple haunts the halls. Generations of schoolchildren insist they heard strange sounds and saw curtains often move mysteriously. Now the house is about to be demolished. A local charity is raising money by sponsoring a Halloween sleepover. Would you be willing to stay in this haunted house over night?

 Pass! 



Join the fun HERE.

1 comments:

The Gal Herself said...

Your recurring dream -- having a serious conversation with the dead -- sounds fascinating.

Post a Comment

" give me some loving "

 

A New Beginning Published @ 2014 by Ipietoon