Sunday, October 23, 2016

Sunday Stealing: Bookish Questions

1. How long did it take you to finish your last book? 
 10 days.

2. How many times do you stare at your bookshelves each day? 

 Twice a day.

3. How many Goodreads friends/books do you have? 

 Five.

4. Do you ever quote books in public? 

 Sometimes. 

5. Do you ever re-read books? 

 Yes.

6. Do you judge a book by its cover? 

 No.

7. Do you take pictures of your books before you read them? 

 I do. Sometimes I post them in facebook.

8. What are your biggest distractions from reading? 

 Time! If it's time to prepare and cook the husbands food.

9. Where is your favorite place to buy books? 

 National Bookstore. and sometimes online.

10. Do you always have a book with you?

 Yes!

11. Do you read during breakfast?  

 No. 

12. How many hours a day would you say you read? 

 7 to 8 hours a day.

13. Do you read more or less now than you did, say, 10 years ago? 

 I read more when I was younger. 

14. Do you consider yourself a speed reader? 

 No. 

15. Do you read in bed?

 Most of the time.

16. How old were you when you got your first library card?

 I was 9 years old.


Join the fun HERE.

4 comments:

Stacy said...

I am jealous of the amount of time you find to read every day. Lucky you!

Kwizgiver said...

Holy moly--I wish I could read as much as you do! That's a dream come true.

zippiknits...sometimes said...

Read a lot now because when Baby comes you will be oh SO busy. Happy Sunday stealing!

Bev Sykes said...

Wow, 7-8 hours a day! Do you get paid to read?

Post a Comment

" give me some loving "

 

A New Beginning Published @ 2014 by Ipietoon