Monday, October 10, 2016

Saturday 9: My Life Would Suck Without You (2009)

1) This video begins with Ms. Clarkson on a swing. When you were young, did you prefer the swings or the slide?
 I prefer the slide! 

2) The first words are, "Guess this means you're sorry." Who is the last person to apologize to you?

 The husband! He forgot to buy my favorite food.

3) One of Kelly's earliest show business jobs was as an extra on Sabrina, The Teenage Witch. Do you believe in witches and warlocks?

 About 85%. 

4) Mentioning witches and seeing Kelly with a lollipop reminds Sam ... She needs to pick up a 1 lb. bag of Dum Dums for Trick or Treaters. Have you done anything in preparation for Halloween?

 I always prepare some candies and goodies for my nieces and cousins.

5) Ms. Clarkson's advice to aspiring young singers is not to listen to advice. "Everyone gives you their 2¢ worth, but you have to follow your gut." Are you good at soliciting and following advice? Or do you tend to follow your gut?

 I always follow my heart's desire. As they say, life is what you make it!

6) The year this song was popular, 2009, saw two major newspapersgo out of business. Both the Seattle Post Intelligencer and Rocky Mountain News published their last editions. Do you still read a paper copy of your local newspaper?

 seldom read newspapers. Everything can be seen and read now on the internet much more updated and accurate.

7) In 2009, Mark Zuckerberg confirmed that Facebook tried to buy Twitter, but was rebuffed. Which social media site do you spend the most time on?

 Facebook. 24/7. 

8) In 2009, the Balmain Collection included a pair of jeans that retailed for $2,165. What's the most you would pay for denim pants?

 I don't spend much on branded things you are buying the name not the pants itself. Before, when I was younger I love wearing branded clothes now that I am older and I realize how making money, such a pain in the neck I changed my perspective. I rather have simple clothes rather than an empty pocket.

9) Random question: You buy a charity raffle ticket and tuck it into a friend's birthday card. Before you can give the card to her, the numbers are drawn and you realize the ticket is worth $500. Do you keep the ticket or give it to your friend, as planned?

 I will share it with my friend. Sharing is loving. 


Join the fun HERE.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

" give me some loving "

 

A New Beginning Published @ 2014 by Ipietoon