Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Goodbye, doesn't mean forever . . .

Reading my cousin's message to his fiancee made my awful day. I never expected cancer will over power his will of surviving so he and my cousins can continue their dreams together. The most painful goodbye ever written. Kevin, I wish you were now in God's hands, watching over us and please help my cousin survive these trials and obstacles that might bring her down. We will surely miss you.

Kevin,

Wishing you were here with me now, my sunny sunny sunny honey, my soul mate, my grumpy, my prince, my honey, the strongest person I know, my love.

Thank you for being a blessing to me from God... Like I always tell you, You were more than I asked for from Him. Our times together are memories I will forever cherish and will never fade till my lifetime. If there's one thing I regret it's the fact that I was too far from you. Sorry if I was not there with you during your sickness God knows how much I wanted to be right by your side to comfort you, hug you and make you feel the warmth of my love every day during your fight. Every day I'm going to miss you, I will always miss the feeling of you resting your head over my shoulders while I rub your back to put you to sleep. I know how much you love me taking care of you. Sorry if I am such a cry baby reason why you worry too much about me. You were my strength and I don't know what to do as of now without you. Up until your last breath, it's me you worry about and I can't thank you enough... You were more than a blessing from God love.

But hey, honey, don't worry about me, love, Your Bernie will be just fine. You are my angel now. Guide me... I know you only want what's best for me... I will make you proud of me, love. Be with God and be in peace now... My love for you is eternal. I love you soooooo much...

Love,
Bernie



0 comments:

Post a Comment

" give me some loving "

 

A New Beginning Published @ 2014 by Ipietoon