Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Sunday Stealing: Carry A Tune Meme

Do you own a tablet of any kind? 
- Yes. Three to be exact.

What’s something people always assume about you that isn’t true? 
- They think that I am snobbish.

On a scale of 1-10, how much do elevators scare you? 
- 8.

When you’re upset, do you vent to people or do you keep to yourself?
 - I keep it to myself. 

Have you ever watched a meteor shower? 
- Yes.

Do you tend to put things off until the last minute? 
- Sometimes.

How do you react to random strangers suddenly trying to make conversation with you? 
- I just smile.

Do you have a lucky number? 
- 23.

Would you go out to dinner with Oprah? 
- Maybe.

Did you ever play sports? 
- Volleyball.

Do you feel guilty if you throw food away? 
- Yes.

Do you think you could make it as a baker? 
- 101%.

Are you one of those people who are wearing scarves with everything? 
- Not that often.

Have you ever been in a castle? 
- No.

When you were little, did you ever play with Playdoh? 
- Yes. 

Would you rather write a mystery or love story? 
- A love story, my love story.

Tell me about your worst fashion mistake: 
- Wearing lighter shades of clothes, then everyone notices that I am getting fat.

Do you hate it when people smoke around you? 
- Yes. They can trigger my asthma and allergic rhinitis.

How are you wearing your hair right now? 
- With a crown. Lol!

When’s the last time you were sick? 
- Just now.

Would you rather have OJ or milk with your breakfast? 
- Milk, vanilla flavor.

What were you doing thirty minutes ago? 
- Playing Bakery Story. Lol!

Do you own any school related clothing articles? 
- No.

Would you rather call people or have them call you? 
- I rather call them.

Can you carry a tune? 
- Yes.

Who was the last person who unexpectedly texted you? 
- A long lost friend.

Who do you text the most?
- The love of my life. My Husby. 

Join the fun here.
  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

" give me some loving "

 

A New Beginning Published @ 2014 by Ipietoon