Friday, February 12, 2016

Valentines Day 2016

♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ Dreaming, I must be dreaming 
Or am I really lying here with you?
Baby, you take me in your arms 
And though I'm wide awake, 
I know my dream is coming true...  ♪ ♫ ♩ ♪ ♫ ♩

I always love this song, it reminds me how wonderful it is to love and to be loved in return. Not everyone has a perfect love story not even fairy tales, not all stories end up with a happy ending. Mines, aren't perfect too, but, worth keeping and worth fight for. As they say, we all have a soulmate, a partner for life, may it be your one true love, family or friends. As we beat the drum this Valentines Day I am wishing everyone a fun-filled celebration and may we continue to share unconditional love to everyone. No bitterness, just happiness.
 ;) 

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

" give me some loving "

 

A New Beginning Published @ 2014 by Ipietoon